Monday, February 20, 2012

Chicago Children's Choir

One girl told me about this performance: "I have never been nervous before a show before, but I was scared about this performance. I heard the choirs singing and I thought oh my God, can WE be that good?"

Yes, it's true: Chicago Children's Choir is unbelievably talented. Several of their small choirs performed to great amazement on our part. However, our kids had nothing to fear - at the end of their segment they received a standing ovation too.

At the end of the performance we sang three songs together in a massive choir. Our children learned the flips and turns of Appalachian vocal styles, and everyone loved this new song.

3 comments:

  1. While it might be wise to secure travel insurance in global appointments, it is usually safe and sound to test precisely what your insurance coverage covers
    Cayo Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. kampala international university

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . eLearning

    ReplyDelete