Monday, February 20, 2012

Chicago Children's Choir

One girl told me about this performance: "I have never been nervous before a show before, but I was scared about this performance. I heard the choirs singing and I thought oh my God, can WE be that good?"

Yes, it's true: Chicago Children's Choir is unbelievably talented. Several of their small choirs performed to great amazement on our part. However, our kids had nothing to fear - at the end of their segment they received a standing ovation too.

At the end of the performance we sang three songs together in a massive choir. Our children learned the flips and turns of Appalachian vocal styles, and everyone loved this new song.

1 comment:

  1. While it might be wise to secure travel insurance in global appointments, it is usually safe and sound to test precisely what your insurance coverage covers
    Cayo Coco

    ReplyDelete